Monday 29 February 2016

A God poem

Hello Reader,

Thanks for stopping by to read A God Poem in English. We welcome you and we hope that you have come to the right place to read the poetry on God's Love for everyonePlease read the poem and let us know what you feel about it?

About the poem:

Before reading a poem on God, answer this question that how many of us say, “Oh My God” during a bad time? But a question always arise in the mind that, what really is the God? Is he a super-power? Is he a deity? Is he an entity that does not show itself but resides in every corner? Nobody knows about the color, race, language, body type, sex etc. Some do believe in Him and some are contradictious of the God. All we know is that he created this world and he is the only one that will end this world and no one else.



As we have discussed briefly the GOD, so now let us read a beautifully inked poem on the God which is as below.


A poem on The God

I heard God is omnipresent,
I heard God is magnificent,
I heard He runs the Universe management,
I heard, He has many names,
I heard, He is out of any claims,
I heard, He is off limits,
I heard, He is off colors,
I heard, He knows all,
I heard, He is neither of any sex,
I heard, He protects.

I believe He is everyone's boss.
I believe He is close.
I believe He sees what we are!
I believe He hears everyone, from a ground ant to a flying bird.
I believe He is only the ONE and above Him is no one.
I believe He talks, to listen to Him put off your mind remote.
I believe He plays in many ways.

I have seen that He gives.
I have seen that He snatches.
I have seen that He creates.
I have seen that He demolish.
I have seen that He provides.
I have seen that He treats equally.

The creation and destruction are the God’s plays,
He is within his creation and the creation is within Him,
As a river into the sea, leaving nobody out of His play.

Everybody is equal for Him,
From a minute bacteria to a blue whale.
For some, He is a tale,
For some, He is non-existent,
For some, He is an answer,
For some, He is a question,
For some, He is a delusion,
For some, He is an illusion,
For some, He is a confusion,
In the end, He is an ultimate destination of all.

I have said, written, talked about Him much,
He is out of reach of any sentences or words,
The only thing He required from us is our love,
It’s only the unrivaled love that worth.


THE END

Note: If you really like our poem (A poem about The God) then please comment, share and subscribe. Tell others also about our poem blog. Thank You for your precious time and reading our poem. 

1 comment: