Friday 28 August 2015

My Sister Poem

Hello Reader,

Thanks for stopping by to read My Sister Poem. We welcome you and we hope that you have come to the right place to read the poetry for your lovely sisterA poem showing brother sister relationship. A poem for sister. Please read it and let us know what you feel about it?

About the My Dear Sister poem:

Blessed are the ones who have a sister. The virtuous relationship between a brother and a sister can’t be etched in the words. It is an unimpeachable relation having a vicious circle of sharing, caring, fighting, and in the end, again become friends.

This beautiful connection is enunciated in this short poem on the sister, throwing a light on the brother-sister bonding.

Read a little tribute letter to a sister from her brother, who always care and love her. A brother sister poem. 


A poem on My Dear Sister

To My Dear Sister,
This message is only for you,
Devoting to our beautiful sister brother relation,
A strong clinch which has covers all good days and bad storms.

Your instincts of sharing, you’re motherly like caring,
Your invaluable efforts, your profound nature,
Your immense love for me, which is all of above,
Our laughter on your funny jokes is still kept in my memory box.

You always have protected me, from the scolding of the father,
And from the beating of the mother,
But sometimes, you themselves was the main culprit,
You have complained about me to mom and dad, together.

Do you remember our fights, which were ongoing all day and night?
The fight for the last ice cream left in the fridge,
The fight for the T.V. remote control,
The fights on sensible issues,
The fights we had on the non-sensible issues.

We fought like sworn enemies,
Beside all, our relationship became strong ever before.
Out of all odds, we were a team,
A sister like you, I can't even find in my dreams.

I still remember your favorite one is chocolate,
Which you always loved to eat,
But whenever you went away, I secretly stole it from the fridge by a cheat.

You are a better spy than any other, you know why?
Because you knew all my secrets,
And you hadn't disclosed it to anybody,
Like a chef's important ingredient.

We had jovial times as well as had bad times,
Adverse situations had broke us, but we didn’t forget to smile,
All this, we enjoyed both as a team,
No time remains the same, always hope for sun’s gleam.

I pray to God that our kinship remains tight,
May our brother sister relation always remain bright,
Whether comes the life's high or low tides,
My endearment for you will be always deep inside.

My blessings are always with to you,
May you get every happiness of your life,
Whenever you feel low or anything you don't know,
Call me; your brother is always here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment