Sunday 21 July 2019

A Poem on Love Confession



Love Confession


I like the way she sees me;
Her tongue remains silent, but eyes speak.

I like the way she takes my name;
I want her, she wants my surname.

I like the way she smiles;
Lovely like her, I haven't seen in a long while.

I like the way she put her hair besides her ear;
She is a beauty, I take God's swear.

I like the way she giggles;
Her giggles have hidden a riddle.

I like the way how she notices me;
Her eyes are not less than sea.

I like the way she speaks my name;
My and her prayers are to be one in life's game.

I like the way she smiles;
For only that smile, I can walk with her for miles.

I like the way she opens her ear;
She is a beauty in every moment, in every dress.

I like her laughing and giggle;
My hands in her hands, and we are on walking-wiggle.

I know my lines have been repeated;
But "Taran" will never let you get cheated.

1 comment: